The Altura Photo wireless flash trigger receivers and transmitter can serve you in a multitude of functions.
To use this set as a wireless remote control, plug in the included M-Cable to both a receiver and your camera's compatible input. Make sure the receiver's switch is set to "CAMERA" mode and then use the transmitter to wirelessly autofocus and take pictures.
Similarly you can employ a wired remote method simply by plugging in the M-Cable to the transmitter alone and proceeding to use this without the receiver.
Finally, if you wish to use this pack for wireless flash triggering purposes, first attach the transmitter to your camera's hot shoe mount. Attach your flash(es) to the hot shoe mount(s) of the receiver(s) and make sure the switch is set to "FLASH" mode and you can proceed to position the flash however you desire and take photos normally.
- Frequency: 433MHz.
- Operating Distance: up to 30m.
- 16 Selectable Channels.
- 1/4" Tripod Mount.
- Coolpix Cameras P6000, P7000, P7100, P7700, P7800
- Nikon DSLR Cameras D5500 D750 D810 D7200 D610 D3300 D40 D50 D60 D90 D3100 D3200 D3300 D5000 D5100 D5200 D5300 D7000 D7100 D200 D300 D600 D700
- Studio flashes featuring either a mini (3.5mm) or ¼" phono input.
- NOTE: Wired trigger not Compatible with Nikon:* D5 D500 D4s D4 D3 D3x D3s D80 D810A D810 D800 D800E D2 D2H D2Hs D2X D2Xs D300 D1 D300s D700 D3400.
60 Day DigitalGoja Money-Back Guarantee.
If for any reason, whatsoever, you are not completely satisfied with your DigitalGoja product, please let us know by emailing us. We'll do whatever we can to fix the problem, including taking the product back for a full refund, no questions asked. We believe this is your right as a customer.
Your 100% satisfaction is our responsibility and concern. Buy with confidence!
Authorized Altura Photo Dealer.