Camera Wrist Strap - Rapid Fire Heavy Duty Safety Wrist Strap by Altura Photo w/ 2 Alternate Connections for Use w/ Large DSLR or Mirrorless Cameras
- 2 CONNECTORS INCLUDED: Wrist strap includes 2 alternate connection heads. 1 heavy duty connection for medium to large cameras and DSLRs. 1 thin and strong connection for GoPro and point and shoot cameras.
- HEAVY DUTY AND SECURE: Made of ultra-strong, durable, reinforced neoprene.
- PIECE OF MIND: Rated to hold at least 3-10lbs of weight under normal conditions. The strongest strap on the market.
- COMPATIBILITIES: Compatible with virtually all cameras with an eyelet slot. Note for Canon EOS M5, PowerShot G7 X, Fuji X-T series owners. This hand strap is not compatible with cameras with eyelet openings smaller than 5mm.
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEED: Backed with Digital Goja 90-Day 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.
Roll over image to zoom in
Altura Photo Rapid Fire™ Wrist Strap
Mouseover to see full size
Rapid Fire Heavy Duty Safety Wrist Strap by Altura Photo w/ 2 Alternate Connections for Use w/ Large DSLR or Point & Shoot Cameras (2016 Update)
The Altura Photo Rapid Fire Camera Wrist Strap is the number one selling camera wrist strap designed to keep your camera comfortably secure while you hold it. It’s simple, comfortable, and strong. It cinches tight around the wrist, and hangs out of the way. The strap includes two unique camera connectors for large or small cameras and devices. Always be ready for the shot and explore your creative side with the Rapid Fire Wrist Strap.
- Durable and soft neoprene strap offers great comfort and security around your wrist.
- A heavy-duty connector supports medium and pro sized D-SLR and mirrorless cameras up to 10lbs.
- A small loop type connector supports point-and-shoot, GoPro, and small mirrorless cameras up to 3lbs.
- Adjustable fit for all wrist sizes with a stopper to cinch the strap in place.
- Versatile quick release system allows you to change from a full-size D-SLR camera to a compact camera in a few seconds.
For compact cameras (up to 3 Lbs) : Use the small camera connector.
- Feed the thin end through the camera’s strap connection point on camera.
- Pass the connector end through the loop, and pull to tighten the knot.
For larger cameras(up to 10 Lbs) : Use the heavy-duty camera connector.
90 Day DigitalGoja Money-Back Guarantee.
If for any reason, whatsoever, you are not completely satisfied with your DigitalGoja product, please let us know by emailing us. We'll do whatever we can to fix the problem, including taking the product back for a full refund, no questions asked. We believe this is your right as a customer.
Your 100% satisfaction is our responsibility and concern. Buy with confidence!
Authorized Altura Photo Dealer.