1 - 10 of 41
The Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 14-42mm 1:3.5-5.6 EZ is the world’s slimmest pancake zoom lens* that delivers stunningly crisp edge-to-edge image quality.
- Collapsible, portable electric zoom lens
- 3x zoom range covers everything from landscapes to portraits
- Remote control of zoom available with smart phone app
- Close focusing down to 7.87 inches
- Optional auto closing lens cap available
Though it is amazingly light and compact, the M.Zuiko Digital ED 7-14mm f2.8 PRO lens is a heavy hitter in the field. This lens is portable and weatherproof so you can take it anywhere. And with an ultra-wide angle of view and a bright f2.8 maximum aperture, you’ll capture more of every scene, from sprawling daytime panoramas to electric, super-sharp night scenes.
- 7-14mm (14-28mm 35mm equivalent) lens with Splash and dustproof construction
- Manual focus clutch mechanism and L-Fn button for assignable functions
- 3 Super ED lens elements, 1 ED lens element, and 2 ELD elements to diminish aberrations
- 60%of the weight of 35mm full frame lens (with same angle of view and max. aperture)
Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 8mm f1.8 Fisheye PRO Lens for Olympus/Panasonic Micro 4/3 Digital Camera (V312030BU000)
The M.Zuiko lens features unparalelled optical performance thanks to its lavish 17-element, 15-group lens architecture. Three Super ED lenses and 2 ED lenses dramatically diminish peripheral chromatic aberration, while the front HR lens keeps the unit compact and lightweight while maintaining a large diameter f1.8 aperture.
- 180 degree angle of view
- ZERO lens coating effectively minimizes ghosting and flaring
- Silent auto focus for Movie-Still compatibility
- Minimum working distance of 2.5cm from the end of the lens
- Camera Mount Type: Sony (E Mount for NEX).
- Lens Construction: 7 elements in 5 groups.
- Angle of View: 39.6 degrees(Sony E-mount 50.7 degrees).
- Number of Diaphragm Blades: 7 (Rounded).
- Minimum Aperture: f22.
- Minimum Focusing Distance: 30cm / 11.8in. Learn More
- Micro Four Thirds System Mount.
- Aperture Range: f/3.5-22.
- Movie & Stills Compatible AF System.
- Electronic Zoom Mechanism.
- Three Aspherical Elements.
- Five-Blade Circular Aperture Diaphragm. Learn More
- Lens mechanism: Inner focus with screw drive mechanism.
- Focal Length: 14-42 mm (35mm equivalent focal length 28-84 mm).
- Lens configuration: 8 lenses in 7 groups.
- Aspherical glass elements: 3.
- Angle of view: 75 - 29 °. Learn More
- AUTHORIZED DEALER: Digital Goja is a USA Sigma Authorized Dealer. 4-Year Limited Warranty.
- KIT INCLUDES: Sigma 30mm f/1.4 DC DN Contemporary Lens + Camera Sling Backpack + Pro 67" DSLR Monopod + 52mm Filter Kit (UV-CPL-ND4) with Filter Pouch + Tabletop Mini Tripod + Sigma Dedicated Lens Hood + Sigma Lens Cap w/ Cap Keeper + Cleaning Kit + MagicFiber Microfiber Lens Cleaning Cloth
- A FAST, VERSATILE PRIME, this 30mm f/1.4 DC DN Contemporary Lens from Sigma is designed for APS-C-format Sony E-mount mirrorless cameras, where it provides a 45mm equivalent focal length.
- COMPATIBLE with APS-C SONY NEX-3, NEX-5, NEX-C3, NEX-5N, NEX-7, NEX-F3, NEX-5R, NEX-6, NEX-3N, NEX-5T, a3000, a5000, a6000, a3500, a5100 Cameras.
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEED: Backed with Digital Goja 30-Day 100% Satisfaction