This tutorial video was created to show you Olympus Stylus Tough TG-Tracker Action Camera
Color of the camera may vary, please verify color before purchasing.
Olympus Stylus Tough TG-Tracker Action Camera
Mouseover to see full size
The Olympus Stylus TG series is a model optimal for active scenes with its five Tough capabilities of waterproof, dustproof, shockproof, freezeproof, and crushproof performance. In addition to the five Tough capabilities, the new Olympus Stylus TG-Tracker is equipped with Field Sensor System*2 that includes GPS*1, barometer, temperature sensor, compass and acceleration sensor. This system makes it possible to simultaneously capture movies and still images of outdoor sports while recording the log such as the location, altitude/depth, and air temperature/water temperature. These field logs can then be simultaneously displayed along with recorded images using the Olympus Image Track smartphone app, adding a greater sense of achievement and the excitement of challenge to your outdoor sports activities. This field log camera gives Olympus the opportunity to create a new category of camera.
- UHD 4K Video at 30 fps.
- 1080p at 60 fps / 720p at 120 fps.
- 8MP Photos.
- 204° Lens.
- Waterproof to 98.4' / Shockproof to 7'
- Freezeproof to 14°F.
- Built-In LED Headlamp.
- Tilt-Out 1.5" LCD.
- Built-In Sensors Track Location/Movement.
- View Data Logs via OI.Track Mobile App.
- Image Sensor: 1/2.3" CMOS with effective 7.2 Megapixels / Primary color filter (RGB).
- Lens: 13.9mm focal length (equiv. 35mm) / 204° diagonal angle of view.
- Monitor: 3.8cm/1.5" 115,200 dot LCD / Aspect ratio 4:3
- Movie Recording System: 4K Ultra HD 30p Movie - 1080 Full HD 60p/30p Movie - 720 HD 240p/120p/60p/30p Movie. - Movie Recording Method: MOV/H-264 Codec.
- Field Sensor System: GPS, Electronic Compass, Accelerometer, Thermometer, Manometer.
Olympus Products purchased in the United States from Authorized Olympus Dealers are covered under the Olympus America Inc. limited warranty. If any Product proves to be defective within the warranty period, the customer must return the defective Product to an Olympus Service Center.
Products are warranted against defects in materials and workmanship only. Your warranty period begins the day you purchase your Olympus product.
Your 100% satisfaction is our responsibility and concern. Buy with confidence!
Authorized Olympus Dealer.
Write Your Own Review