Sigma 50-100mm f/1.8 DC HSM Art Lens for Canon
Mouseover to see full size
The Sigma 50-100mm 1.8 DC HSM Art is a premium mid telephoto zoom lens designed for APS-C sized sensors. Part of the Sigma Global Vision Art Line, the 50-100mm 1.8 is the second lens to feature a 1.8 aperture all the way through it focal length and factoring in the APS-C increase, the lens covers a highly useful range of 75-150mm. An enhanced and slimmer Hyper Sonic Motor (HSM) provide fast and accurate autofocus while 3 Premium FLD and 1 SLD Elements produce incredible image sharpness. Like all SGV lenses, each lens is hand crafted in our single factory in Aizu Japan, individually inspected before shipping and work with the Sigma USB Dock to update firmware and focus calibrate.
- Canon EF Mount/APS-C Format.
- 80-160mm (35mm Equivalent).
- Aperture Range: f/1.8 to f/16.
- One SLD and Three FLD Elements.
- One High-Refractive Index Element.
- Super Multi-Layer Coating.
- Hyper Sonic AF Motor.
- Internal Zoom and Focus; MF Override.
- Rounded 9-Blade Polycarbonate Diaphragm.
- Fixed, Rotating Tripod Collar.
- Lens Construction: 21 Elements in 15 Groups.
- Angle of View: 31.7-16.2º.
- Number of Diaphragm Blades: 9 (Rounded).
- Mininum Aperture: f16.
- Minimum Focusing Distance: 37.4 in.
- Filter Size (mm): 82mm.
- Maximum Magnifications: 1: 6.7.
- Dimensions (Diameter x Length): 3.7x6.7 in.
- Weight: 52.6 oz.
This Sigma 50-100mm 1.8 DC HSM Art Lens is compatible with Canon EF Mount/APS-C Format.
Sigma Products purchased from authorized Sigma dealers are covered under the 1 year America warranty (North and South America) and U.S.A. extended warranties for a period of four (4) years against defects in manufacturing and workmanship only. Your warranty period begins the day you purchase your Sigma camera, lens and/or flash and runs for a period of four years total from that date.
Your 100% satisfaction is our responsibility and concern. Buy with confidence!
Authorized Sigma Dealer.
Write Your Own Review