TRIPOD & Monopod HEADS
Ball heads are an important piece of photography as it provides great control when handling cameras and its movement when using tripods or monopods. DigitalGoja.com provides a variety of ball heads for all your needs.
1 - 10 of 22
Lightweight magnesium construction. Independent pan lock control, supports up to 26lbs Learn More$239.99
XPRO Ball Head features a new triple locking system which guarantees camera position stability, avoiding drifting thanks to three wedges which enclose and block the sphere. Its friction control helps the user balance the weight of camera equipment and, thanks to the two leveling bubbles, fine adjustments can be made with the locking knobs open.
- Triple Locking System - 3 wedges enclose the sphere to guarantee camera position & stability
- 2 Leveling Bubbles - for fine adjustments with the locking knobs open
- Polymer Rings - no more messy grease while maintaining smooth and accurate movement
- Magnesium Body - Lightweight & Extremely Portable
- Includes - Manfrotto 200 PL Plate
- Load Capacity: 8.8 lb
- Height: 3.9"
- Weight: 1.7 lb
- Hard and Soft Fluidity Tilt Levels
- Wide Platform for Camcorders & HDSLRs
- 60 mm Half Ball for Leveling
- Spring-loaded Counterbalance
- For Video Tripods with 75mm Half-Balls
- 15.43 lb Weight Capacity
- Counterbalance Supports 8.8 lb
- Bridging Technology
Altura Photo Camera Ball Head for Tripod and Monopod - 360 Fluid Rotation and Quick Release for Canon, Nikon, Sony
- QUICK RELEASE PLATE MOUNT - Includes a universal quick release plate which allows quick configurations and a built-in bubble level.
- 360° FLUID ROTATION: Simple mobility offering a 360° panning movement, and in addition, a groove allows it to tilt 90° in one direction.
- LOCKING ADJUSTMENT KNOB: Be certain that your gear will remain secure and strong as you transition through your shooting angles.
- UNIVERSAL THREAD MOUNT: The included quick-release plate attaches to your camera via its standard 1/4” universal screw mount. Also includes a hot shoe adapter for use with anything with a hot shoe mount including Speedlight’s, LED Lights, portable recorders and much more!
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: Backed with DIGITAL GOJA 90-Day 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.
- last, easy, secure camera quick release for heavy pro equipment
- Safety pin to stop the plate and camera from sliding out
- 3 bubble spirit levels (one for each axis of rotation)
- Q6 Arca-compatible plate supplied with the adaptor
- Fit the Manfrotto Q6 Top Lock quick release system
- Adds Q6 to 050 and 468 Series Heads
- Aluminum Construction
- Includes Camera Plat