TRIPOD & Monopod HEADS
Ball heads are an important piece of photography as it provides great control when handling cameras and its movement when using tripods or monopods. DigitalGoja.com provides a variety of ball heads for all your needs.
1 - 10 of 19
Lightweight magnesium construction. Independent pan lock control, supports up to 26lbs Learn More$239.99
- Wide Platform for Camcorders & HDSLRs
- 60 mm Half Ball for Leveling
- Spring-loaded Counterbalance
- Load Capacity: 8.8 lb
- Height: 3.9"
- Weight: 1.7 lb
- Hard and Soft Fluidity Tilt Levels
XPRO Ball Head features a new triple locking system which guarantees camera position stability, avoiding drifting thanks to three wedges which enclose and block the sphere. Its friction control helps the user balance the weight of camera equipment and, thanks to the two leveling bubbles, fine adjustments can be made with the locking knobs open.
- Triple Locking System - 3 wedges enclose the sphere to guarantee camera position & stability
- 2 Leveling Bubbles - for fine adjustments with the locking knobs open
- Polymer Rings - no more messy grease while maintaining smooth and accurate movement
- Magnesium Body - Lightweight & Extremely Portable
- Includes - Manfrotto 200 PL Plate